Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Last Date of Submission of Full Article: 15.08.2022
All submissions to be made through email: email@example.com
The Scientific Committee SASH 2020 is pleased to invite Authors to submit their Abstracts for Paper /Poster presentations in relevant thematic areas.
- The abstracts will be accepted in English medium only.
- The abstracts shouldn’t exceed more than 300 words.
- Please avoid diagrams, illustration, tables, reference & graphics. Provide maximum relevant information.
- Kindly avoid usage of abbreviations in title. Abbreviations may be used in text if they are defined.
- The abstract submitted will be reviewed and acceptance information will be communicated on the email id provided.
- The work must be original research from the Author.
- The paper/poster must not be presented/published in any other earlier conferences.
- The title of the abstract should be less than 30 words.
- The body of the abstract must be concise with less than 300 words. The abstract system will not accept abstracts that exceed 300 words (body of the abstract).
- The abstract must have following sections:
- Background / introduction
- There are two types of presentation available
- Please note that selecting oral will not ensure your abstract is considered for oral presentation. As presentation slots are limited and the abstract may be reallocated for Open Paper Presentation.
- Please ensure that you indicate the presenting author on the abstract. If the submitting author is also the presenting author then please mark this as the presenting author.
- Tables must be attached into the body of the abstract – a maximum of 2 can be submitted. Please note that inserting tables will reduce your word capacity.
- Careful proof reading and typing are essential, as otherwise the abstract may be amended or rejected.
- Results reported using statements such as “results will be presented” or “data will be analysed” will not be accepted.